Friday, June 25, 2010

Hannah put a view master disk in the dvd player today.

When Heidi was really little, I bought a view master thing from a garage sale. You know, the toy that you put a little paper disk in with pictures that rotate as you pull the lever on the side. When I bought it, it only came with one disk, a Diego disk. Heidi was never really that interested in it, so I never bought any other disks (and haven't seen any at any garage sales at a price that I wanted to pay), so we only have that one disk. Well, Hannah has been playing with the view master a lot the past couple of days. Today, she even took the disk out of the top of the view master and took it into the family room (where our tv is). Then, she put it into the dvd player. I guess it is round like a dvd and it does have cartoon pictures on it. She must have thought it would have worked just like our dvd's do.

Last week, I let Heidi check a movie out from the library and it just happened to be a Go Diego movie, so after Hannah tried to put her Go Diego view master disk in the dvd player, I turned Heidi's Go Diego library dvd on for her to watch. She watched it for a little while before getting distracted and going on to do something else. She usually really only watches Signing Time. Oh, later on, she actually brought me a Signing Time dvd box and waved/said bye bye to Diego on the tv, so then I put one on for her to watch.

No comments: