Monday, October 18, 2010

Heidi's Birthday List

Heidi told me that she wanted to make a birthday wish list, so here it is:

  • Chocolate cake
  • Chocolate ice cream
  • Strawberry cupcakes
  • Chocolate chip cookies
  • "O" candies
  • Fishie candies
  • A new McDonald's toy
  • A Starsong baby My Little Pony (I think she already has the Starsong My Little Pony, though)
  • Pillow Pet (unicorn)
  • A skirt
  • Cinderella Pajamas, a nightgown
  • Jasmine nightgown
  • A Barbie house
  • I want Hannah to give me chocolate milk
  • I want Grandma Sylvia to give me a new coloring book.
  • I want Grandma Holly to give me a new princess nightgown.
  • I want Grandpa George to give me the new Tinkerbell movie.
  • I want my mommy to give me a Barbie Fashion Fairytale movie.
  • I want Grandpa Bob to give me a new princess purse.
  • Alicia can just give me a surprise thing.
  • Sophie can give me a surprise thing, too... and Sienna.
  • Michelli and Alicia, a surprise thing, too.
  • Ella can give me a surprise thing, too.
  • They have to get me a girl thing.
  • The end.

No comments: