Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Playtime

I was playing barbies with Heidi in the playroom a little while ago and I was the Mulan barbie. Heidi asked me what people in China ate, so I told her that people in China eat a lot of rice. Then, her barbie told mine (Mulan) something like "Mulan, come over to my house... We have some rice to eat." Then, she said "When Mulan saw the rice, she ate it all up and didn't share any of it. She just couldn't help it... She was just so hungry and she thought it just looked like a little plate." I thought it was kind of funny. Hannah just kept trying different dress-up clothes on. She seems to know who is a boy and who is a girl now, too. She does the signs and points out girls and boys in books that we read... and she knows that she, Heidi, and I are girls... and Daddy is a boy. I guess this may not be the most interesting post to most people, but just thought I'd write a little about what we were doing in the playroom today. :)

1 comment:

Southern Belle said...

that is funny is about the rice! I can't wait til Cheyenne can talk more to say funny things like that!