Friday, January 1, 2010

Just a quick update...

Last night was New Year's Eve. We went to the Vaughn's house to celebrate with them. It was fun. We played a couple of games and had way too much yummy food. I'm trying to download our Christmas pictures onto the computer, so I can post them on here, but I'm having some problems. I'm having a hard time downloading from a couple of memory sticks... so I hope I can eventually get them on here for everyone to see. Also, last night... I gave Hannah a graham cracker to eat and she kept trying to feed it to me. I thought it was funny. This was the first time I think she has tried to feed me. She also kept trying to feed me her sippy cup of water, too. Anyway, that's just a quick update. Happy New Year everyone! :)

1 comment:

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

Happy New Year, thank for the Christmas card...